Paula M. Jones, Esquire has been practicing international and domestic estate law for over
twenty years. Prior to practicing law, she spent a decade managing the membership department of a telecommunication trade association where membership increased from 5,000 to 15,000
members and expanded to over 100 countries. She has applied her management and marketing
experience throughout her legal career, building her own client base, leading to the opening of
her own practice in 2016. She is an accredited CLE provider in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Paula enjoys speaking to students, young professionals and seasoned professionals looking to shift their career trajectory, about mapping a career path, building a client base, networking and job-hunting, and the people skills overlooked in professional organizations that impact the bottom line.
To have Paula present at your meeting, conference or retreat, please contact her directly at +1-484-680-1143, e-mail her at email@example.com.
Here is just a sample of the topics available as a presentation or keynote address:
Building and Maintaining A Practice With Clients You Love. Have you ever wished you could attract different types of client into your professional life? A heightened sense of awareness about potential clients and referral sources will help you to develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships. Learn how to detect the type of work relationships that are an ideal fit for you and how to avoid those that are not. (Approved for 1.0 CLE Ethics Credit for
- Learn how to network to find clients you love
- Learn what to listen for, to identify which clients will work best with you
- Figure out if your client values your services – within the first ten minutes of meeting
- Learn to heighten your sense of awareness about who you are attracting to your practice
- Gain clarity about what you value in a client relationship
- Get focused and targeted in attracting clients who are a good fit for you
How to Expand Your Network and Land Your Dream Job. Whether you are a student wondering how to jump into the real world, a mid-career professional looking for work, or a seasoned professional wanting to change the sector with whom you work, this tried and true method of networking will get you to your goal. Practical and detailed steps are directed over multiple sessions, so participants will see tangible results along the way – all while having a resource of support.
- Learn what networking method fits your personality best
- Learn the steps of reaching out to those with whom you wish to network
- Figure out how to create a network in a brand-new environment
- Get support from others – just like you!
- How to land an interview, even without a job opening
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 56137
Philadelphia PA 19130